6 Raquelitas Spinach Arugula Garlic Baby Wraps
6 oz Honey Smoked Salmon
6 oz onion and chive spreadable cream cheese
6 sprigs fresh dill
3 Tbsp capers
3 Tbsp thinly sliced red onion
1. Microwave wraps for 10 seconds to soften.
2. Evenly spread about 1 ounce of cream cheese on each wrap
3. Evenly divide salmon, capers, red onions and dill amongst each wrap
4. Tightly roll each wrap and use more cream cheese if needed to secure the wrap.
5. Either cut if half and enjoy as a wrap or cut each half again to create 4 pinwheels from each wrap. Garnish with more fresh dill if desired and serve