7 Raquelitas Agave Whole Wheat Baby Wraps
1/2 lb Red Bird ground chicken
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 Tbsp finely sliced red onion
3 Tbsp roughly chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
1. Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat in skillet and brown ground chicken until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
2. Evenly space wraps on parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Evenly spread about 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce on each wrap, leaving bout 1/4 inch around the edges without sauce.
2. Evenly divide cooked chicken and sprinkle on top BBQ sauce.
3. Evenly divide cheese and red onion and sprinkle over chicken.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 or until cheese is bubbly and the edges of the wraps are brown.
5. Evenly sprinkle with chopped cilantro, cut pizzas into quarters and serve!