10 Raquelitas Agave Whole Wheat Baby Wraps
1/2 lb ground Polidori Italian sausage
1 Tbsp butter
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Optional: Hot sauce or salsa for dipping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
1. Brown Polidori sausage in a skillet until completely cooked
2. Beat eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Melt 1 Tbsp butter and scramble eggs over medium heat until almost done, but not quite. This will prevent the eggs from drying during baking.
3. Microwave wraps for 10 seconds to soften.
4. Evenly divide scrambled eggs, sausage, and cheddar cheese amongst the 10 wraps.
5. Roll wraps and place seam-side down on parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and edges are golden-brown. Serve with hot sauce or salsa for dipping if desired.